The Grand Pier in Weston super Mare, Somerset is an iconic, indoor theme park destination that offers endless family entertainment for all!
Come and discover everything The Grand Pier has to offer, including:
• An amazing two level, 300 metre indoor Go-Kart track
• The very latest amusements (including axe throwing and virtual reality!)
• A large selection of thrilling rides
• Lots of seaside favourites, including Dodgems, House of Horrors and Helter Skelter
• A three-level soft play area with a dedicated adult seating area
• 5 Restaurants, bars, and cafes to choose from
• A variety of function spaces available
With over 250 amusements and games to play, a range of thrilling rides, and a choice of attractions for all ages, everyone gets to have fun at The Grand Pier - it really is one big house of fun!
When visitors are ready to eat, they are spoiled for choice at The Grand Pier. The five restaurants on site offer a variety of options and seaside favourites, including traditional fish and chips, afternoon tea, and ice cream. Additionally, there is a pub named ‘Captain Jack’s Bar’ where visitors can relax with a refreshing drink and enjoy the stunning sea views.
The Grand Pier is a one-of-a-kind venue that is popular for hosting weddings, concerts, kids’ parties, and corporate events. Their specialised events team is capable of catering to any requirement. If you're interested in arranging a remarkable event or wedding, feel free to get in touch with The Grand Pier's events team at 01934 646 155 OR email@example.com.
A heads up: The Grand Pier website sells unlimited rides wristbands for adults and children during North Somerset school holidays and weekends. These wristbands start at just £11.50 and offer non-stop fun at an affordable price. Be sure to take advantage of this offer!